Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some of my Big Bass Patterns

A recent post on Twitter got me thinking about the big bass I have caught over the years (I live in Michigan, so in my opinion Bass starting @ 4lbs - 6lbs are big)

Inland Lakes:
Past:
When I first started fishing for Bass (18 years ago) I got the majority of my largest fish swimming Jigs (purple/blue skirt w/4" blue pearl translucent double tail trailer) between 10:00am and Noon off ledges.
Present:
This year some of my larger fish we on Docks, however due to some lakes having high fishing pressure I had to look elsewhere. Where? Where no one else would really consider, where you never see other bass boats and spots (cover) where no one gets there lures...
Future:
That's the beauty of fishing, right? This is what makes the winter a little longer...

Thanks for checking in!
Duane

No comments:

Post a Comment